What is Chattavegas? That is a very good question. Mainly it is the domain name that I use for my personal email accounts but it is also the nick name we have given to my home town of Chattanooga, TN. This web site is not in any way related to or a part of anything to do with Chattanooga, TN other than that is where I am from, where I lived for over 30 years and the place I still consider home even though I am living up the road in Knoxville, TN.
Chattavegas is also a store by a local Chattanooga celebrity and this web site has nothing to do with that. You are not going to be able to buy Chattavegas shirts here. You can get those here. I am in no way associated with those guys but I like what they do so buy some stuff from them.
Chattavegas is also a place you should visit. It is a very outdoor activities type of town, some are trying to call the Boulder of the east. I have been to Boulder, it’s not. It is however a very cool place and there is a ton of stuff to do there. Such as
- Mountain Biking (go ask the awesome people at Suck Creek Cycle where to ride)
- Rock Climbing (go ask the people at Rock Creek Outfitters where to climb)
- Rock City
- Ruby Falls
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Chickamauga Battlefield
- Visit the best dive bar in Tennessee, the Pickle Barrel
- Drink great beer at Heaven and Ale Brewing and Hutton and Smith Brewing
- Eat fantastic food at Champy’s Friend Chicken and The Easy Bistro
- Go see a rock and roll show at JJ’s Bohemia